Benefits of the Clear and Brilliant Procedure
Clear and Brilliant is an innovative, minimally invasive skincare treatment. It battles the effects of aging, large pores, and pigmentation and is used for acne, oily skin, redness, and other issues with the skin. This laser treatment is customized to individual needs and provides comprehensive cosmetic enhancement by delivering targeted energy. If you are thinking about trying this procedure, Dr. Bruce Maltz at Allura Skin & Laser Center, serving clients in San Mateo, California, lists detailed information about it, including Clear and Brilliant benefits.
Clear and Brilliant Benefits
Here is a list of advantages of this procedure:
- It is non-invasive. There is no need to make incisions on your face or skin because the laser can affect the cells below the skin’s surface. This makes the procedure absolutely painless.
- Proven results. The procedure helps tighten the skin, reduce the pores, minimize wrinkles and bags under the eyes. It also reduces the redness and blotchiness of the skin.
- Few side effects and low risks. Since no incisions and no anesthesia are needed for Clear and Brilliant, the risk of side effects and any complications are minimal.
- Short recovery time. Many people avoid cosmetic procedures because they will have a long recovery time after them. This is not the case with Clear and Brilliant because the laser is very gentle. It does not hurt or affect the surrounding cells or tissues. Therefore, most patients recover after the procedure within a few hours.
- Long-lasting results. There is no need to repeat the Clear and Brilliant procedure every few weeks to maintain your young and attractive skin. Usually, the results last for months or even a year.
How Is the Clear and Brilliant Procedure Done?
The procedure takes about 30 minutes. A cosmetologist will apply a special numbing cream to prepare the skin for the procedure and make sure you will be comfortable throughout the treatment. After the skin is prepared, a gentle laser is used. The laser has a smaller roller that allows it to glide easily over the skin. Usually, patients describe it as a prickling sensation that does not cause any pain or discomfort. There is no downtime after the procedure, so you can return to your normal daily routine looking absolutely normal.
Who Is an Ideal Candidate for the Clear and Brilliant Procedure?
Both men and women who want to improve the quality of their skin and look younger are good candidates for this procedure. Thus, a perfect candidate is anyone who is interested in reversing the appearance of dullness and aging caused by different environmental factors (such as sun exposure and lifestyle) and time. Since Clear and Brilliant is primarily used for anti-aging, the majority of the patients are in their 20s or older.
Allura Skin & Laser Center in San Mateo, California: The Beauty of Your Skin Is Our Priority
If you live in San Mateo, California, or any other nearby town, and you are looking for “clear and brilliant near me,” Allura Skin & Laser Center is the right place to contact. Our San Mateo clinic offers this professional skincare treatment that will refresh your skin and help you look younger. To schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Bruce Maltz and his team, please give us a call: (650) 344-1121.Back to Clear Brilliant Page