Dermatology For Men
Dermatology treatments tailored for the needs of men in San Mateo, CA
Ladies aren’t the only ones who want healthy, youthful complexions. Guys also understand the benefits of good skin. The professionals at Allura Skin & Laser Center in San Mateo, CA offer dermatology treatments for men that address the unique nature of male skin.
San Mateo, CA practice offers dermatology treatments for men
Our office takes a comprehensive approach to helping men overcome concerns with skin, hair, and nails. Here are some of our most popular men’s services:
- miraDry – This nonsurgical, minimally-invasive treatment uses microwave energy to permanently and dramatically reduce hyperhidrosis – excessive underarm sweating and odor.
- Scar remediation – We offer several laser, surgical, and injectable treatments to improve contour and discoloration of acne scarring, as well as surgical and traumatic scars.
- Hair removal – Is your neck chronically irritated? Are you embarrassed to take your shirt off at the beach? Does a heavy “unibrow” make you look stern? With permanent laser hair reduction, your skin can be sleek and smooth without shaving.
- Tattoo removal – Our doctors use current generation laser technologies to make tattoo regret a memory.
- Nail fungus – Men are prone to this unsightly, uncomfortable condition. Our doctors take it seriously, with topical and oral solutions.
- Anti-aging – With injectable neuromodulators and dermal fillers, laser resurfacing, collagen stimulators, and chemical peels, male complexion rejuvenation is a highly-personalized process at Allura Skin & Laser Center.
- Fat reduction – CoolSculpting is an effective non-invasive technique to reduce fat in targeted areas by about 20 percent per session. Based on the scientific principle of cryolipolysis, CoolSculpting trims double chin, flanks, abdomen, and more.
- Overall skin improvement – From quality skin care products to laser and light therapies, we can help you achieve even skin tone with refined texture.
Why choose Allura Skin & Laser Center for men’s skin care?
Our doctors are Board-certified dermatologists. They have broad-based medical background, as well as experience in aesthetic treatments. The practice is equipped with the latest, FDA-approved technologies for diagnosis and treatment. Plus, you can count on discreet, compassionate care.