The Allura Skin & Laser Center in San Mateo, CA offers professional skin care services including facials. Residents of Palo Alto, Burlingame, and across the San Francisco Bay area enjoy the benefits of these relaxing treatments. Many people combine facials with cosmetic services such as laser hair removal or BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments to make the most of their time with us.
Menu of Services
Our licensed estheticians are specially trained and highly experienced providers of the latest, most effective skin care techniques, including:
- Clinical facial – A deep-cleaning facial that includes steam, extraction, and a cleansing mask. It is ideal for patients with acne-prone skin.
- Hauschka facial – A sensuous holistic treatment that includes steam, mask, décolleté, and arm massage for lymphatic stimulation. The products used are made from natural, organic ingredients.
- Teen facial – Help your teenager get the upper hand on acne. Known for their soothing hands, our estheticians provide gentle extractions. We can assist your son or daughter with all their skin care needs to maintain a clear, radiant complexion.
- Chemical peel/microdermabrasion salicylic peel – These robust peels effectively reduce hyperpigmentation, improve skin texture, and soften fine lines. Patients should expect three to seven days of moderate peeling.
- Glycolic peel – These peels gently exfoliate without abrasion and with little to no peeling, revealing fresh, dewy skin. This is a pampering treat for an expectant mother, safe to use during pregnancy. Schedule monthly treatments to soften fine lines.
- Microdermabrasion – Aluminum chloride crystals soften fine lines and can, over time, reduce acne scarring. These treatments provide thorough exfoliation with no peeling after-effects. Microdermabrasion can be used during pregnancy.
Why consult with an esthetician?
The internet cannot replace the knowledge of a licensed professional. In a sea of confusing and contradictory information, usually driven by marketing, our estheticians provide facts and expert advice. You can count on a comprehensive evaluation of your skin, and experienced guidance to help you make the best choices on in-office services and products to use at home.
San Mateo Asthetic Menu
Hydrafacial – $250
Add on Treatment $50 each
Only HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate. HydraFacial super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow in just 3 steps:
CLEANSE + PEEL
Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
EXTRACT + HYDRATE
Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
FUSE + PROTECT
Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
Dr. Hauschka Facial – $165
A holistic approach using naturally formulated products to bring true relaxation and visible transformation. The result is a radiant complexion and a remarkable feeling of lightness and inner balance.
Clinical Facial – $125
Treatments are individually designed to address your skin conditions. Customized to heal and rejuvenate the skin. All skin types can benefit from the cleansing and soothing effects of a monthly facial.
Teen Facial – $75
Purifying treatment designed to address breakout and acne skin for pre-teen. This facial will help clear skin of cellular build-up that causes clogged pores.
WAXING SERVICES **
Face (brows excluded) $50
EXFOLIATION TREATMENTS **
Salicylic Peel – $130
Effectively lighten and even out superficial hyperpigmentation/discoloration of skin, improve skin texture, pore size, and soften fine lines.
Illuminize peel – $130
“The Red Carpet” or “Lunchtime Peel”, helps brighten and restore youthful appearance of the skin with minimal to no downtime. Increase skin glow and radiance.
Vitalize peel – $160
Smooth the appearance of fines and wrinkles, roughness, sun damage, acne scarring, hyperpigmentation and melasma.
Skinceutical Micropeel 30 – $110
Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, decrease skin imperfections, laxity, dullness and hyperpigmentation.
Skinceutical Micropeel Sensitive – $110
This is an optimal starter peel, suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. Exfoliate and decongests pores while hydrating the skin. Reduces signs of photoaging, lines and wrinkles. Helps improves skin texture and radiance.
Mandelic peel – $110
Reduces the appearance of skin redness. Improves skin color, texture and pore size.
Hands peel – $100
Chrono- & photo-aging on hands. Moderate hyperpigmentation, small scars, lines and wrinkles on the hands.
Neck and Chest – $110
Decrease in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Improvement of mild hyperpigmentation, firmness and elasticity.
Microdermabrasion – $160
Series of 6 Microderms $864
A non-invasion treatment to resurface the skin which helps reduce textural imperfections, soften lines, mild scarring and discoloration.
** Prior to any exfoliating service (such as peels, microdermabrasion, or waxing) please stop Retin-A, AHA, or other topical acne/antiaging creams 7 days ahead of time. Depending on the type of exfoliating treatment, patients may experience 3-7 days of dryness, flakiness and/or mild peeling of the skin. If you have any questions, please call us at 650-344-1121
* Peel treatments are available as a series in packages of 4 at 10% discount
New prices as of March 2022