The Allura Skin & Laser Center in San Mateo, CA offers professional skin care services including facials. Residents of Palo Alto, Burlingame, and across the San Francisco Bay area enjoy the benefits of these relaxing treatments. Many people combine facials with cosmetic services such as laser hair removal or BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments to make the most of their time with us.
Menu of Services
Our licensed estheticians are specially trained and highly experienced providers of the latest, most effective skin care techniques, including:
- Clinical facial – A deep-cleaning facial that includes steam, extraction, and a cleansing mask. It is ideal for patients with acne-prone skin.
- Hauschka facial – A sensuous holistic treatment that includes steam, mask, décolleté, and arm massage for lymphatic stimulation. The products used are made from natural, organic ingredients.
- Teen facial – Help your teenager get the upper hand on acne. Known for their soothing hands, our estheticians provide gentle extractions. We can assist your son or daughter with all their skin care needs to maintain a clear, radiant complexion.
- Chemical peel/microdermabrasion salicylic peel – These robust peels effectively reduce hyperpigmentation, improve skin texture, and soften fine lines. Patients should expect three to seven days of moderate peeling.
- Glycolic peel – These peels gently exfoliate without abrasion and with little to no peeling, revealing fresh, dewy skin. This is a pampering treat for an expectant mother, safe to use during pregnancy. Schedule monthly treatments to soften fine lines.
- Microdermabrasion – Aluminum chloride crystals soften fine lines and can, over time, reduce acne scarring. These treatments provide thorough exfoliation with no peeling after-effects. Microdermabrasion can be used during pregnancy.
Why consult with an esthetician?
The internet cannot replace the knowledge of a licensed professional. In a sea of confusing and contradictory information, usually driven by marketing, our estheticians provide facts and expert advice. You can count on a comprehensive evaluation of your skin, and experienced guidance to help you make the best choices on in-office services and products to use at home.