Allura Skin & Laser Center
Skin Care Products
When used as directed, prescription and professional grade skin care products can give San Francisco Bay Area residents results not possible with over-the-counter products. At Allura Skin & Laser Center, our skin care professionals in San Mateo will work with you to recommend the products that will best meet your needs.
Our dedication to excellent skin care and rejuvenation is the foundation of our practice. If you're interested in medical-grade skin care products, request an appointment online or call our office at (650) 344-1121 and a member of our team will help schedule an appointment.
Some of the types of products we offer include:
- LATISSE®: encourages growth of longer, thicker, darker eyelashes. Instead of eyelash extensions, visit our San Mateo practice for this prescription treatment you apply nightly at home.
- Anti-oxidants: provide anti-aging benefits. Gentle to the skin, they can be used in combination with other products.
- Glycolic acid and TNS (human growth factor) products: stimulate collagen production to help with fine lines.
- Obagi® system: provides effective skin lightening for discoloration that causes some light peeling.
- Tazarotene (Tazorac®) and Tretinoin (Retin-A®, Renova®): consist of vitamin A creams that stimulate cell renewal and collagen production to reduce skin discoloration and fine lines. These products may cause drying or irritation, which can be managed by using smaller amounts and applying moisturizer.
Many of our skin care products protect or enhance the results of our advanced skin rejuvenation services such as Fraxel® laser treatments and BOTOX® Cosmetic injections.
Request an Appointment
Get $250 off your miraDry treatment.
Never worry about underarm issues again and throw away your antiperspirant & deodorant. With miraDry® you can non-surgically & permanently reduce underarm sweat & odor.
Be Swimsuit Ready
Get $200 off your CoolSculpting® treatment.
Say hello to the body you once had with this clinically proven, FDA-cleared, totally non-surgical treatment.
To get started with Allura Skin and Laser Center, please download, print, and fill out the forms below and bring both to your first appointment.