Lesley Taylor Bowler, PA-C
Lesley Taylor Bowler is a certified Physician Assistant with experience in treating a variety of dermatologic diseases and cosmetic concerns. Prior to joining us, Lesley practiced dermatology in San Francisco for eleven years. She is a graduate of the University of Colorado, Boulder where she studied biology before receiving a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Western University of Health Sciences. Outside of dermatology, Lesley enjoys jogging, growing pumpkins, and exploring the Bay Area with her daughters and husband. She also enjoys teaching kids about volunteerism through various clubs she runs in her community.
Professional Societies and Contributions
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society for Dermatology Physician Assistants (Diplomat)
- San Francisco Bay Area Physician Assistants
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Camp Discovery (volunteer at a summer camp for children with severe skin disorders)